Since 2012, In the City Camp has been delivering the proven outcomes of overnight camp — strong Jewish friendships, personal growth, and a meaningful connection to the Jewish community and Israel — in an affordable, accessible day camp package.
“It's not every day a kid can come home and say he made kugel and did archery! And the Shabbat challah is an incredible touch. Just took ours out of the oven! And he said: I had kef at camp."
"You guys have done an amazing job bringing the overnight camp experience to our kids. The “ruach” of your program comes through in everything you do – from the staff’s engagement with the campers, to the thoughtfully organized field trips, to the camp song.”
“As a half-Jewish, half-Catholic family... the exposure to Judaism was a perfect taste for our daughter… The breadth of activities, the encouragement of the counselors…, the field trips, and the overall sense of community is unparalleled.”
Numbers reflect Southeast U.S. (4)
In Atlanta alone, more than 13,000 Jewish children are seeking other summer plans.
In the City Camp relies on support from generous donors to keep camp affordable for all of our families and to provide additional financial support to families that need it most.
Tuition covers 67% of our expenses. We need your help to cover the remaining 33% so we can continue to deliver high-quality, meaningful Jewish summers to our diverse Jewish community.
Help us meet our 2017/2018 fundraising goal of $300,000.